What are you looking for ? Search below (use keywords):



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Swap Sale

Name: Sheryl
Home Phone: 801-254-0928

Rubber Stamps, Stamp Pads, Craft Supplies, Halloween, Fabric, etc.

City (location of Swap Sale): South jordan, UT 84095

Full description: I have retired from manufacturing rubber stamps and have thousands of unmounted images in red rubber...for as little as a dime for a small image, up to a dollar or two for huge images, the same for wooden mounts, and stamp pads starting at .25. Also have scrapbook paper for as low as a penny per sheet and up. Also have clear acrylic mounts, wooden stamp mounts, cushion, ink, embossing powders for as low as .25 to $1.

My daughter will take over the business, but I'd like to liquidate as much as I can. You can get an idea of the images at halosrubberstamps.com, but this is only a fraction of what we have!

A large die cut machine will also be available for this sale on Friday and Saturday, October 22 and 23 at 2972 West 10460 South, South Jordan, Utah.

I am open to trades at my yard sale, and I'll have tons of things, but if someone wants something from the website, they'll need to work with my daughter.

Items I am interested in for trade: Things I'd trade for would be other craft items, cute kids clothes for 7 year old twin girls, 7 year old boys, 3 year old girl, 2 year old boy or make other offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment