Most of Swapping in 801 members are trustworthy people, however it is still very important to take precaution in every trade.
When meeting someone especially for the first time, please always:
- Insist on a public meeting place like a cafe
- Do not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home
- Be especially careful when buying/selling high value items
- Tell a friend or family member where you're going
- Take your cell phone along if you have one
- Consider having a friend accompany you
- Trust your instincts
Taking these simple precautions helps make Swapping in 801 safer for everyone.
For more information about personal safety online, check out these resources: