What are you looking for ? Search below (use keywords):



Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zojirushi Bread Machine


Name: Cynthia


Phone number: (801)-3103844


City (location of item): Provo

Title of item being traded: Zojirushi Bread Machine

Condition: Used

Full description: This is a really great machine. It makes beautiful bread, and is the top of the line. Just add the ingredients and the machine does the rest. I just don't have room for it in my kitchen. I have the recipe book for it and another Bread book I bought that I will throw in. Read about the machine here. http://www.breadmachinereviewer.com/zojirushi-bread-machines/zojirushi-bbcc-v20-home-bakery-traditional-breadmaker-review/

Items you are interested for trade (optional): Shelving or storage cabinets of any kind
or cash. Price is very negotiable.


Estimated Value: 100.00

No comments:

Post a Comment