What are you looking for ? Search below (use keywords):



Monday, January 17, 2011

Elmo Giggle Microwave


Name: Angela

Phone number: (801)-590-8944

E-mail: 31henley@gmail.com

City (location of item): Murray

Condition: Barely Used

Full description: This item retails for $35. Fisher-Price Elmo Giggle Microwave Elmo likes macaroni and cheese. Mmm. This playful, giggling, talking microwave features a turntable that spins and magically cooks specialty items. Pop the cupcake or macaroni on the tray. Close the door. Press the control button. Then watch and be wowed as it cooks. Bonus: Elmo and friends exchange quirky banter. The pretend play set features light and sound effects, favorite Sesame Street characters and five play foods. Why You ll Love It: It s a talking Elmo microwave with Oscar the Grouch, Grover and Cookie Monster! Too cute. Age: 18 months and up Features Turntable microwave tray Open and close door See-through window Audio phrases from Elmo, Grover, Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch.

Items you are interested for trade: I am interested in toys or crib/toddler sheets for a 2 1/2 year old girl. Pretend clothes are great! I have a 9 year old boy who likes used DS or gameboy advanced games and playstation 2 games. My son also likes things to decorate his room. I could also use boys size 12 jeans and 10-12 shirts. I would be interested in looking at anything categorized as home decor. I am in need of awesome bath mats right now. All in all I am open to all offers. If you would like more pics email me and let me know what item you would like to see more of or differently.

Estimated Value: $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment