What are you looking for ? Search below (use keywords):



Monday, January 17, 2011

Minature Coffee Pot


Name: Angela


Phone number: (801)-590-8944



E-mail: 31henley@gmail.com



City (location of item): Murray

Condition: Barely Used



Full description: This item has been used once or twice.


Items you are interested for trade (optional): I am interested in toys or crib/toddler sheets for a 2 1/2 year old girl. Pretend clothes are great! I have a 9 year old boy who likes used DS or gameboy advanced games and playstation 2 games. My son also likes things to decorate his room. I could also use boys size 12 jeans and 10-12 shirts. I would be interested in looking at anything categorized as home decor. I am in need of awesome bath mats right now. All in all I am open to all offers. If you would like more pics email me and let me know what item you would like to see more of or differently.


Estimated Value: 5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment